Suzuki Institute, Bay of Plenty Branch
Winter Workshop 2018
Saturday 2nd to Monday 4th June 2018
Information for Workshop
The BOP Branch Committee is delighted to invite families to register for our Suzuki Workshop. This year we will be enjoying the wonderful teaching environment at St Mary's School.
All students will participate in both master classes and group classes.
In addition to these classes, there will also be optional individual lessons for violin and cello students.
It is expected that all children attending will have a supervising parent with them, both for safety reasons and to support them.
Workshop Location: (Google Map)
St Mary's School
11 Thirteenth Ave
- Simon Griffiths (Auckland)
- Stacey Shuck (Auckland)
- Rachel Braly (Waiheke Is)
- Alison Salmons (Waiheke Is)
- Sally-Anne Alloway (Waiheke Is)
- Margaret Cook (Auckland)
Early Childhood Music and Movement:
- Noeline Kennedy - Ukulele (Te Awamutu)
- To take part in the Suzuki Workshop, families must be paid-up members of the NZSI for the current year.
- Student must also be learning with a registered Suzuki Teacher.
- To become a member of the Institute please go to the Suzuki Institute website and complete the membership process.
- Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Registrations close: 9pm Thursday 12th April 2018
- Payment can be made via Internet Banking.
- Account Name: NZSI Branch, Westpac Bank, 03 0445 0224947 00.
- Reference the payment with registration number (this number can be found on your confirmation e-mail) and your studentsí name.
- We are no longer able to accept payment by cheque. An alternative payment method is at any Westpac Bank.
- Refunds can only be made if a registration is cancelled prior to the closing date,
- and if the place can be filled by someone on a waiting list.
- Unfortunately we cannot provide a refund due to sickness
The Bay of Plenty Suzuki Institute is a branch of the New Zealand Suzuki Institute. General information on the Suzuki Institute can be found at: Suzuki Institute
If you have any questions about registration or the Suzuki Institute please contact the following people:
- General Registration: Di Harper,
, Ph: 07 543 4100
- General Registration: Robyn Denize,
, Ph: 07 543 4633
- Questions regarding this registration website: Richard Bourne,
, Ph: 04 931 9324